top of page

Hey There, I'm Mary!

Your Day-to-Day Virtual Assistant

My Story

My journey into business support began at a young age within my family, where I assisted my father in his carpentry and contracting business. It started during middle school when I took on the role of his junior assistant. Throughout high school, I accompanied him on jobs, diligently taking notes for measurements and documenting the necessary supply materials. As time went on, I naturally transitioned into the position of the family's administrative assistant, which was commonly referred to as a secretary back then. My parents graciously entrusted me with managing all the business and household paperwork, and I relished the responsibility it entailed.

Becoming A Virtual Assistant

After spending numerous years as a full-time employee in the non-profit and education sectors, providing administrative support, I realized that I wanted more flexibility and opportunity in fully utilizing my gifts, talents, and skills. This realization prompted me to embark on an entrepreneurial journey. During my research, I came across the freelance/virtual assistant field, which presented an opportunity for me to make a personal impact by leveraging my experiences and abilities to assist small business owners who were overwhelmed with managing everything on their own. The concept resonated with me, as I could offer valuable support and handle challenging tasks, enabling other entrepreneurs to allocate their time towards the broader aspects of their operations, fostering sustained growth and success.

On A Personal Note

I have been happily married to my hubby and best friend for thirty plus years and together we have experienced the joys of raising our three sons, who have grown into accomplished adults. Personally, I have a wide range of interests, including listening to various genres of music, singing, watching classic movies and old TV shows. Whenever the opportunity arises, I indulge in activities like bowling and dancing. Additionally, I find great satisfaction in maintaining my fitness through regular training. As a Southern girl, I naturally have a fondness for food. While I prioritize healthy eating for about 90% of the time, the remaining 10% allows me to indulge in my favorite comfort treats. For me, that includes savoring Chinese cuisine, relishing anything chocolate-related, enjoying pizza, and indulging in a childhood favorite: a bag of pickled chips paired with a genuine Coca-Cola. However, in the grand scheme of life, my utmost priorities revolve around faith, family, and showing love to others.


Credentials: University of New Orleans BS, Business Management                                Freedom Virtual Assistance School Certification Program

bottom of page